Apex’s Health & Safety Program
Health and safety is our top priority. Compliance with applicable safety, health and environmental regulations is critically important, but it’s not enough. We are committed to living safely, working safely, and inspiring those around us to do the same.
We take full accountability for Living Safety—every day—in our offices, at the job site, on the road, and at home. To do that, we:
- Think and act responsibly
- Identify and communicate hazards proactively
- Seek and apply the right tools and training preemptively
- Train regularly and generate awareness continuously
- Report and manage incidents appropriately
We reinforce these commitments through our WorkSafe continuous improvement program which is rooted in the understanding that occupational injuries and illnesses are preventable and safety is everyone’s responsibility.
Working together, we never lose sight of our primary WorkSafe goal—to ensure that everyone returns home safe and injury-free!
For more information, please contact us.