Apex Construction Management Solutions
Are you seeking a consultant to that can act as your partner on your next construction project? Apex Companies offers a wide range of professional construction management solutions, including owner’s representative services, wetland and stream mitigation, habitat construction, UST and AST management. Services for these solutions include a variety of stormwater tank options, specialized construction management including staff augmentation, and project management. Our clients can rely on our experience and creative approach, to provide exceptional service and results.
Also referred to as an owner’s rep, or owner's project management (OPM), the core duty of the owner’s rep is to protect the owner’s interests from design through construction, ensuring a successful project outcome and identifying any technical, cost, or schedule concerns as early as possible.
Often functioning as an extension to municipal staff throughout the planning, design, and construction phases, Apex has a team of highly experienced representatives to support and represent owners during construction projects. With owner’s representative and OPM experience in building, utilities, treatment facilities, and emergency projects, Apex has a longstanding history of building strong relationships between the owner, designer, and contractors, ultimately ensuring that the owner’s interests throughout the planning, design, and construction phases are met, and delivering projects within the owner’s expectations of cost, schedule, and quality. Apex’s owner’s rep team possesses the technical and management skills necessary to interface smoothly with owners, architects, engineers, contractors, and subcontractors; navigate procurement regulations; assist with designer selection and contractor prequalification; and support contractor procurement and construction management, including design/build/operate projects.
Our Owner's Representative/Construction Management Oversight Solutions
We can also provide embedded staff, and acting as owner’s representative/OPM, offer the following types of support. Please contact us, and we will connect you with an Apex technical expert that will exceed your expectations.
- Project management
- Project controls
- Maintaining an integrated schedule
- Health and safety protocol monitoring
- Inspection and compliance testing
- Installation of fueling systems
- Testing and disposal of soil/contaminated media
Assuring a quality result for any construction project requires not only experienced evaluation and assessment, but critical skills and knowledge. This includes an understanding of materials and procedures, solid decision making, and an exceptional ability to communicate.
At Apex, we know effective construction administration relies on a foundation of diplomacy as much as sound engineering practices. Therefore, we often act as a liaison on behalf of project owners for construction bidding, contract administration, inspections, and when required, reporting compliance to government agencies.
Apex’s value engineering service helps bring projects in on-time and on-budget, while meeting their quality assurance goals. We also take project life-cycle costs into account, helping to deliver sustainable options for the clients we work with.
Our Inspection, Oversight, and Documentation Solutions
We offer the following types of support. Please contact us, and we will connect you with an Apex technical expert that will exceed your expectations.
- Construction design and technical specifications
- Construction estimating
- Construction administration
- Construction quality assurance/quality control (QA/QC) services for general construction and liner installations
- Construction certifications
- Liaison on behalf of the owner for governing agency reporting and site inspections
- Nuclear soils and aggregates compaction testing
- Bituminous concrete inspection and testing services
- Geosynthetic liner and caps inspections
- Construction stakeout through complete construction monitoring services
- Utility locate and coordination
- Concrete field and laboratory testing
- American Concrete Institute (ACI) certified field-testing technicians
- AASHTO R18 accredited
- Participation in the Cement and Concrete Reference Laboratory (CCRL) Proficiency Sample Program
- Roof and parking lot runoff containment systems-design, installation, and monitoring
- Bioretention, rain garden and conveyance design, optimization, and monitoring
- Greywater tank installation and maintenance
- Rainwater harvesting system installation and maintenance