Apex is a recognized leader in the water resources space.
Delivering Results When You Need Them
Never before has our logistics and transportation network been stretched to its limits as it has in the past decade. Nor has it expanded faster since the rise of rail in the late 19th century. Operating at increasingly rapid speeds, your business success comes down to minutes and seconds. From the world’s largest logistics company, to rail, freight, sea and overland transport of goods and people, Apex Companies has worked to support the critical transportation and logistics infrastructure that moves our economy.
Transportation and Logistics Solutions
- Stormwater management
- Best management practices (BMP) inspection, maintenance, repair, and regulatory reporting
- Stormwater sampling
- Wastewater management
- Spill prevention control and countermeasure (SPCC) and Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) development
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permitting
- Due diligence: Phase I and II environmental site assessments (ESAs)/property condition assessments
- Natural and cultural resource management
- Environmental statistics and analytics
- Environmental management systems
- Spill response/emergency response
- Underground storage tanks (USTs)/above ground storage tanks (ASTs) management, removal, and closure support
- PFAS and emerging contaminants expertise
- Industrial hygiene
- Workplace safety
- Comprehensive asbestos management
- Confined space training
- Health and safety program development
- Safety auditing and training
Compliance and Assurance
- Environmental, health, and safety (EHS) Information management
- Hazardous materials management
- Compliance and permitting
- Sustainability, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and environmental, social, and governance (ESG)
- Risk and liability management
Transportation and Logistics Client Profile
The client is an e-commerce company that specializes in the rapid delivery of goods and services across a wide range of industries and end markets. It operates grocery stores, retail facilities, distribution centers, and manufacturing facilities, as well as research and development centers, and as such, our client’s environmental and health and safety liabilities are significant.
Our compliance professionals are well-informed of changes in regulations and policies.
Expertise in environmental, drinking water, wastewater, civil engineering, construction management, planning, transportation, and infrastructure asset management.
When your business reputation or bottom line are at stake, you need sound, defensible data and the highest caliber experts.
Apex offers a wide range of professional construction management solutions.