Innovative Solutions for Complex Challenges
What if you could remediate your contaminants of concern in the most cost-effective and efficient manner possible? What if you could employ innovative technology that saved you thousands of dollars and trimmed months or even years off your schedule? What if you could curtail the migration of groundwater contaminant plumes? Meet the most stringent regulations? Expedite site closure?
Apex Companies has successfully helped our clients manage, minimize, and mitigate environmental challenges for over 30 years and we can help you too.
Our Remediation Solutions
Our licensed geologists, hydrogeologists, civil engineers, site characterization and remediation specialists, and operations and maintenance (O&M) operators have extensive remediation experience. Equally important, we help our clients tackle the most complex air, soil, and water challenges.
- Major CERCLA (Superfund) sites
- Underground storage tanks (USTs) and above ground storage tanks (ASTs)
- Brownfield redevelopment
- Volatile organic compound (VOC) remedial technologies
- In-situ chemical oxidation (ISCO)
- Enhanced in-situ bioremediation (EISB)
- In-situ chemical reduction (ISCR)
- Monitored natural attenuation (MNA)
- Chlorinated solvents in fractured bedrock
- PCB-laden sediment
- PFAS and emerging contaminants
- Acid mine drainage (AMD) treatment system design, construction, operation, and maintenance
- Groundwater pollution assessments
Countless Americans have been exposed to PFAS, which refers to manmade poly- and perfluoroalkyl substances, including perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA) and perfluorooctane sulfonic acid (PFOS). These global pollutants are dubbed “forever chemicals” as the compounds don’t naturally degrade, posing significant health risks. While PFAS is now emerging as an environmental crisis—spurring several states to regulate as the EPA positions to take action—Apex has been on the forefront of its investigation, assessment, and characterization. For nearly a decade, we’ve been helping our clients accurately measure and understand the extent and severity of their PFAS impacts. Now, we are ready to apply our expertise to help you do the same.