Apex is a recognized leader in the water resources space.
Efficiency and Expertise Within Budget
With increasing pressure from stakeholders to provide more services to the people whom they serve, and the need to update aging infrastructure pulling funding in other directions, balancing needs is both an art and a science. Approaching each project creatively and efficiently is critical in ensuring that Apex Companies’ public sector clients receive the service and solutions in alignment with their budgets and goals.
Our Public Sector Solutions
- Stormwater program management: retention basin, permeable pavement, raingarden, bioretention basin management, repair, and monitoring
- Drinking water testing
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) and Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) permits
- National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) stormwater permit compliance audits
- Watershed management and wetlands support
- Stream restoration services
- Due diligence: Phase I and II environmental site assessments (ESAs)/property condition assessments
- Natural resource support
- Brownfields site redevelopment
- Remediation system design, installation, and operations and maintenance (O&M)
- On call environmental support including spill prevention and response
- Soil and groundwater cleanup
- Vapor intrusion
- Construction safety oversight
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Office ergonomic assessments
- Hazardous materials assessments: mold, lead, asbestos‑containing materials (ACM), etc.
- Turnkey hazardous materials management
- Health and safety program review
- Management systems development and training
- Compliance and conformance auditing
- Hazardous materials management
- Sustainability and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) consulting
- Public relations support/community outreach
Public Sector Client Profile
DLA manages the global supply chain for the Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Space Force,
Coast Guard, eleven combatant commands and various other federal agencies for the entire US, supplying 86 percent of the military’s spare parts and close to 100 percent of the fuel and troop support consumables...
Our compliance professionals are well-informed of changes in regulations and policies.
Expertise in environmental, drinking water, wastewater, civil engineering, construction management, planning, transportation, and infrastructure asset management.
When your business reputation or bottom line are at stake, you need sound, defensible data and the highest caliber experts.
Apex offers a wide range of professional construction management solutions.