Supporting a Connected World
Apps that help us schedule our appointments at the touch of a button, order our groceries for delivery or transfer a payment to a service provider-we have come to take these conveniences for granted, but without our telecommunications network to connect businesses and consumers throughout the world, none of this would be possible. Whether building new infrastructure, repairing existing assets, or looking to upgrade your EHS programs, Apex Companies has the expertise to assist.
Our Telecommunications Solutions
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) summary investigations
- Historical, architectural, and archeological assessments
- Soil and groundwater management plans for soil disturbance
- Due diligence: Phase I and II environmental site assessments (ESAs)
- Site remediation: diesel fuel, sulfuric acid, lead, refrigerants, etc.
- Geotechnical investigations
- Underground storage tanks (USTs)/above ground storage tanks (ASTs) inspections, repairs, upgrades, and installations
- Threatened and endangered (T&E) species habitat assessments
- Linear construction permitting and natural resource management support: local and long-haul installations
Telecommunications Client Profile
As one of the largest telecom companies in the US, this provider specializes in communications, both landline and wireless, internet services, home security, and the delivery of media and digital services to millions of commercial and residential customers...