Apex is a recognized leader in the water resources space.
Supporting a Connected World
Apps that help us schedule our appointments at the touch of a button, order our groceries for delivery or transfer a payment to a service provider-we have come to take these conveniences for granted, but without our telecommunications network to connect businesses and consumers throughout the world, none of this would be possible. Whether building new infrastructure, repairing existing assets, or looking to upgrade your EHS programs, Apex Companies has the expertise to assist.
Our Telecommunications Solutions
- Spill prevention control and countermeasure (SPCC)
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Plans (SWPPPs) development
- Wastewater and stormwater management and permitting
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC) National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) summary investigations
- Historical, architectural, and archeological assessments
- Soil and groundwater management plans for soil disturbance
- Due diligence: Phase I and II environmental site assessments (ESAs)
- Site remediation: diesel fuel, sulfuric acid, lead, refrigerants, etc.
- Geotechnical investigations
- Underground storage tanks (USTs)/above ground storage tanks (ASTs) inspections, repairs, upgrades, and installations
- Threatened and endangered (T&E) species habitat assessments
- Linear construction permitting and natural resource management support: local and long-haul installations
- Construction safety oversight
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Office ergonomic assessments
- Hazardous materials assessments: mold, lead, asbestos‑containing materials (ACM), etc.
- Turnkey hazardous materials management
- Health and safety program review
- Permitting, reporting, auditing, and compliance
- Air compliance
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Back-up power hazardous material and petroleum storage management
- Back-up power permitting and planning: air and fuel
Telecommunications Client Profile
As one of the largest telecom companies in the US, this provider specializes in communications, both landline and wireless, internet services, home security, and the delivery of media and digital services to millions of commercial and residential customers...
Our compliance professionals are well-informed of changes in regulations and policies.
Expertise in environmental, drinking water, wastewater, civil engineering, construction management, planning, transportation, and infrastructure asset management.
When your business reputation or bottom line are at stake, you need sound, defensible data and the highest caliber experts.
Apex offers a wide range of professional construction management solutions.