Apex is a recognized leader in the water resources space.
Responsive Support for a Rapidly Moving Industry
When you are working on a deal, you need the most accurate information as quickly as possible. Whether brokering a new sale, financing a property, managing a portfolio or investing in a redevelopment site, knowing your liabilities and operating requirements is critical in determining your path forward. Apex Companies has worked with hundreds of financial institutions, property managers, and real estate developers to deliver reliable and timely information, and to help protect the investment and brand image.
Real Estate and Financial Services Solutions
- Wetlands delineation and permitting
- Natural resource support
- Due diligence: Phase I and II environmental site assessments (ESAs)/property condition assessments
- Brownfields technical and grant support
- Remediation system design, installation, operation, and maintenance
- Spill prevention and response
- Soil and groundwater cleanup
- Vapor intrusion
- Construction safety oversight
- Indoor air quality assessments
- Office ergonomic assessments
- Hazardous materials assessments: mold, lead, asbestos‑containing materials (ACM), etc.
- Turnkey hazardous materials management
- Health and safety program review
- Site development permitting
- Compliance and conformance auditing
- Hazardous materials management
- Sustainability and environmental, social, and governance (ESG) consulting
- Public relations support/community outreach
Real Estate and Financial Services Client Profiles
We were introduced to the client through another client that had teamed with this property management company for evaluation of one of the first privatized military family housing projects in Seattle. The effort involved extensive environmental due diligence and risk management support to assist the client in securing bonds for 50- and 100-year land lease deals...
Our compliance professionals are well-informed of changes in regulations and policies.
Expertise in environmental, drinking water, wastewater, civil engineering, construction management, planning, transportation, and infrastructure asset management.
When your business reputation or bottom line are at stake, you need sound, defensible data and the highest caliber experts.
Apex offers a wide range of professional construction management solutions.