EHS Consulting for a Global Retail Company
Global Retailer and Logistics Company
Global Retailer and Logistics Company (multinational technology company which has business in e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence).
Provide accurate, rapid and professional EHS Consulting support across business units, geographies, and technical needs—from employee exposure assessments to specialized subject matter expertise, to consulting and technology evaluations.
A partnership with one of the country’s most diverse and responsive team of industrial hygiene, safety, and environmental professionals.
Delivery of support across numerous business areas to accommodate real time needs, changing conditions, and regulations to assist client management teams, maintain compliance, and safeguard employee health and safety.
Provide accurate, rapid, and professional EHS consulting support across business units, geographies, and technical needs—from employee exposure assessments to specialized subject matter expertise, to consulting and technology evaluations.
Since 2013, Apex Companies has provided support to the client. Our work has included:
- General industrial hygiene support including; qualitative and quantitative assessments for exposure to chemical, biological, and physical hazards (noise, x-ray radiation, heat & cold stress, etc.); indoor environmental quality assessments; asbestos and lead-based paint assessments; and mold and moisture assessments.
- Programmatic health and safety support for the development policies and procedures for North America and Canada, including but not limited to, lockout tagout, powered industrial trucks, walking working surfaces, hotwork, machine guarding, etc.
- COVID-19 health and safety support including development of programs, policies and procedures, research into efficacy and modeling of various technology applications related to social distancing, barriers, cleaning and disinfection, and HVAC systems, pilot studies, on‑site staffing, process auditing, and additional confidential projects.
- Safety support including embedded on-site support and safety program consulting.
- Project management support.
- Administrative support providing organization of records and data management.
- Regulatory reporting support including expansion of the team.
- Emergency response (wildfires, flooding, fires, etc.).
- Pre-facility opening safety support.
- Environmental facility support related to drinking water and program development.
- Environmental engineering support, including evaluations of emissions and ventilation systems.
- Stormwater management including inspections, repairs, and Best Management Practices (BMPs)/Stormwater Control Measures (SCMs).
Apex’s continued support for this client is critical to ensuring that process improvements are made in a timely manner, and that the client is able to manage the health, safety, and wellbeing of its workforce in a proactive way. The client considers the Apex team an extension of its own workforce and a partner in its mission.